College Manage Majors and Minors FAQs

The Manage Majors and Minors page is used by Undergraduate students to request changes to their major(s), minor(s), or expected graduation term. Requests must be reviewed and processed by Academic Advisers. Please allow up to two weeks for processing. Students who have applied to graduate in the current term should contact their adviser directly about any potential changes to this information.

Each request represents a complete picture of what students plan to complete and when. Therefore requests must include: an expected graduation term, at least one major, and (if required) the relevant major track.

Where do I see my currently declared majors and minors?

Where do I update my Expected Graduation Term?

How do I drop a major?

How do I add a major?

What are Tracks?