Office of the University Registrar
The Office of the University Registrar facilitates faculty teaching, student learning, and institutional research. As the stewards of student data, academic systems, and central classrooms, we provide service to all faculty, students, administrators, and alumni. We seek to demonstrate through action a commitment to building community at the University of Chicago.
The Office of the University Registrar will close on the following schedule for December 2013-January 2014:
- Wednesday, Dec. 4: Closes at 3pm
- Tuesday, Dec. 17: Closes at 1:30pm
- Friday, Dec. 20: Closes at noon
- Wednesday, Dec. 25: Closed all day
- Wednesday, Jan. 1: Closed all day
Students are now able to indicate a “preferred” name in myUChicago.