Certified Electronic Credential Overview
Watch an Overview video to learn more!
To register or download your CeDiploma, there is a $15.95 charge for the service. Log-in to my.UChicago.edu and from the homepage, click on the Academics drop down>Academic Records>Register/Download CeDiploma. Please note that certified .pdf copies of diplomas are available for all graduates from Spring 2017 through the present.
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
- Learn more about the security features of a CeDiploma or CeCertificate
The University of Chicago offers Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma) for graduates from Spring 2017 and later!
Questions or Concerns
If you have any further questions, or need additional help, please email email@example.com. For all inquiries, we ask that you kindly include the CeDiD and the name of the Alumni as it appears on the credential. You can also visit CeCredential Trust for more information or review the CeCredential FAQ’s.