The University of Chicago now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma) for graduates from Spring 2017 and later!
- More than a paper credential.
- An official, portable and verifiable electronic version of your accomplishment that can be shared for a lifetime!
- Better than an eDiploma.
Different from a transcript.
- Unlimited sharing with employers, family, friends and social media.
- Similar value as a transcript as proof of education, but shows only the important details.
- Simple for employers and organizations to read and understand.
Enhance your resume.
- Provide your CeDiD* and School URL on your resume to highlight your achievement and expedite the verification process for potential employers.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
Reserve/Download now (There is a $12.95 charge for this service.):
- Log in to my.UChicago.
- From the student homepage, click the Academics dropdown, then click Academic Records, and then click Reserve CeDiploma:
If you have forgotten or need to re-certify your cNet credentials, please visit the IT Services site here: https://uchicago.service-now.com/it?id=kb_article&kb=KB06000393
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated through the University website by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is Digitally Signed and encrypted such that it is trusted and more readily accepted.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
For More Information:
CeDiplomas are available for students who graduated in Spring 2017 and subsequent quarters.