Reading & Research

Registration Information

Reading and Research courses are independent studies completed under the supervision of a specified instructor. Students can pick up the form from the Front Desk of the Advising Office on the second floor of Harper.  The form will need to be completed detailing the nature of the study. The form must be returned to the Office of the University Registrar in order to be registered in the appropriate section. Students can find more detailed information on the College website.